Objectives of the IQAC
The primary objectives of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) are to…
- Ensure the progressive and efficient performance of overall Academic activities.
- Improve the system as an accelerator for agile academic practices.
- Assess and progress the performance of administrative and financial tasks.
- Institute and excel in research activities by meeting the industry needs.
- Guaranteeing the credibility of the evaluation process.
Functions of the IQAC
- Developing and monitoring the QUALITY Culture of the institute.
- Setting the quality standards, measuring and regulating the performance of academic
and administrative activities.
- Creating a Learner-centric Learning Environment by adopting various experiential
- Advancing the Research culture and equipping the environment for it.
- Promoting the Quality conscious by conducting FDPs, Workshops and Seminars for
both internal and external members of the institute.
- Enhancing the Feedback mechanism and ensuring a timely response to it.
- Maintaining the data culture by instituting proper database management system and